Our company-wide standards for providing “Serviceable & Maintainable” equipment include:
- Diagnostics shall be provided onboard.
- No service tool shall be required for equipment installation, adjustment, maintenance, or troubleshooting.
- Spare or replacements parts shall be available at published prices.
- Regularly scheduled technical training classes shall be available at reasonable cost.
- Telephone support shall be provided by trained, experienced technicians, without charge to customers.
- Engineering field support shall be available at the customer’s location, at a reasonable cost, by prior arrangement.
- All installation, adjustment, maintenance and troubleshooting manuals and documents which are required for proper equipment operation, including as-built prints, shall be provided with equipment. Replacement copies of documentation shall be readily available at reasonable cost.